Monday, January 10, 2011

Pumpkin Oatmeal

Pumpkin oatmeal

My favorite oatmeal on a cold winter morning.so yummy
enjoy everyone...have a great rest of the week

Ingredients:
2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
3 cups fat-free milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp raisins
Brown sugar to taste( I use Splenda brown sugar )
Preparation:
Place oatmeal in a microwave-safe bowl and stir in milk. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in pumpkin puree, spice and cinnamon. Heat for 40-60 seconds, or until heated through. Stir in raisins. Sweeten with brown sugar if necessary and enjoy.
Stovetop method
Bring milk to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in oats and cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add pumpkin and spices and stir until heated through. Stir in raisins just before serving.
Serves 4.

4 comments:

  1. Great Job: Pumpkin Oatmeal is so tasty. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!
    THANK YOU for visiting my blog the other day!!
    It has been so busy around here, new grand son, sick grand daughter, and you know how it goes, before you know it weeks have passed by.
    Great to hear from you though, I LOVE OATMEAL!!
    One of my all time fav foods!!
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete